For players aged 4-11
For just £25 every child will receive 6 high – quality lessons, developed by experts at the LTA, as well as a special Tennis for Kids Babolat racket, ball set, and personalised T-shirt delivered right to their door.
From how to hold a racket, to developing a rally, your kid will learn all the essentials that are key to building confidence and a foundation in tennis. Age-specific activities and specially trained coaches give you the reassurance that your kid is receiving the best possible start in tennis – as well as having lots of fun and staying active in a safe, relaxed environment.
Tennis is a great way for children to learn new skills, and we encourage home practice with mum, dad, brothers and sisters so the whole family can be involved. Plus tennis is a great sport to help your child learn valuable life skills, like respect, team work, fair play and concentration.
Most importantly, they’ll be having fun and making new friends – and who knows, it may even be the start of a life-long love for tennis!
- Smaller courts
- Smaller rackets
- Softer balls
- Slower games, longer rallies
- Specialised Racket, Balls & Personalised T-shirt included
Due to Covid-19 we are not accepting cash payments and therefore you must book and pay in advance online. All courses will be filled on a first come, first served basis. We will not accept anyone who has not pre-booked, therefore you must book and pay through the book button at the side of the course. Sorry for an inconvenience caused but this system is to allow us to keep players and coaches as safe as possible and help us to control the number of players attending the session.
- Tuesday 17.00-18.00 at Winton Recreation Ground with Matt Cole
- Course commenced Tuesday 22nd September
- For children aged 4-7 years
- Tuesday 17.00-18.00 at Winton Recreation Ground with Moses Otiti
- Starting Tuesday 8th October
- For more details and to book your place, click “Book Course”
- For children aged 8-11 years