For players aged 5-8
Mini Tennis Red is a great way for players to start out in tennis and is for players aged 8 and under. It is played on smaller courts with shorter rackets and softer balls. It’s just like the real game and gives players opportunities to have long rallies and play different types of shots.
- Smaller courts
- Smaller rackets
- Softer balls
- Slower games, longer rallies
Pay & Play Sessions Currently Running
Pay & Play sessions run throughout the year. However, sessions may be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or staff illness. If this is your first session, it is advised that you contact the coach running it to check it is going ahead before attending.
- Saturday 9.15-10.00 at Winton Recreation Ground with Matt Cole
- Saturday 9.15-10.00 at Swanmore Gardens with Harry Lund
- Saturday 10.00-11.00 at Shelley Park with Moses Otiti
- Sunday 10.00-10.45 at Redhill Park with Catherine Lawson
Courses Currently Running
- Pay & Play sessions only available at present